2-Minute Multiplier: Again
The week between Christmas and New Year’s became an exercise in “Again!”
Riding the knee horse. “Again!”
Rolling the ball across the floor. “Again!”
Giving neck kisses. “Again!”
“Again!” delivered repeatedly with giggles by my 21 month-old grandson.
“Again!” meant joy. Fun. Connecting. Something worth repeating. Over and over and over.
My other “Again!” moments from that week?
- Extended family around a Christmas dinner table on the back porch.
- Holding and hugging kids and their spouses and spouse-to-be.
- Visiting with my mom and one of my brothers in-person.
- Coffee and conversations about nothing world-changing but definitely life-forming.
- Celebrating belonging to a family full of divine love.
All of the “Again!” your heart desires flows from God our Father.
His grace-filled nature fills all of life with gifts. From creation to occupations to celebrations to Jesus.
All gifts that overflow our souls with giggles.
What if you kept a record of “Again!” today? How long would your list be?